All databases come with standard support included. To open a support ticket, go to your ticket list, and click the "New Ticket" button.
The Support page will display your submitted tickets. Only team administrators or team managers can create or view support tickets for their team.
Regardless of support tier, Standard and Memory-optimized databases are continuously monitored. If your database does encounter a failure, our control plane is already hard at work restoring availability. Additionally, should anomalies or issues occur during restoration, our on-call engineers will be alerted to resolve the issue.
Hobby-tier databases are monitored on a best-effort basis. Anomalies or issues encountered during restoration off-hours will be reviewed by engineers the following business day.
Creating a support ticket
In the “Create Support Ticket” window, you can enter the following details:
- Category: General Question, Performance, Connectivity, Availability, Billing, Security, Other
- Severity: Low, High, Critical
- Database: Which of your database(s) do we need to look at?
- Description: Please enter a detailed description of the issue.
Use these guidelines for determining what severity your ticket falls into:
- Low: Minor questions, billing queries, issues related to staging and dev environments
- High: Major questions about a production cluster
- Critical: You’re experiencing some kind of service interruption