Teams allow you to group together databases and share them in a structured form. All accounts begin with a personal team which you are not able to add other administrators or managers. All database instances live within a team. Teams are free to create, but require a credit card to be setup.
To create a new Team, click on the arrow next to the current Team and select "Create New Team".
When within a team, you can manage access by clicking on the "access" navigation link. Each user added to your team receives a role. Available roles are:
Team members can:
- See database resources and information
Team managers have all the functionality of members as well as:
- Provision and deprovision instances
- Create and respond to support tickets
- Configure settings for Postgres clusters
- View and update billing
- Receive email notifications about cluster availability
Team administrators have all the functionality of managers as well as:
- Manage team members